Rates & Insurance
Without insurance, sessions are billed at a private pay rate of $115 per session.
Insurance (In Network)
For services that are covered by insurance, Amanda Spriggs is in-network with the following, organized by state of licensure:
- Florida: Oscar, Oxford, UHC, Aetna
- Georgia: Lyra, Oscar, Oxford, UHC, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, Kaiser (pending)
- Nebraska: Lyra
- New Mexico: Lyra
- Oklahoma: Lyra, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Optum, UMR, United Healthcare
- Pennsylvania: Lyra
- Texas: Lyra, Oxford, Oscar, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield (pending)
- Virginia: Lyra, Oscar, Oxford, UHC, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna, CareFirst (pending)
The amount covered by insurance for sessions varies by carrier and plan. If you prefer to have this information prior to the first session, please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates for psychotherapy services. I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include outpatient mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- If I do not have a deductible, is there a copay? If so, what is the copay for each session?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Is telehealth a covered service on my plan?
Insurance (Out of Network)
For any services provided in which Amanda Spriggs is not in network with the insurance, a client can choose to self pay or submit a Superbill to their insurance company. If a Superbill is chosen, the client will pay the self pay rate to Moments of Clarity at the time the service is rendered. The client will then receive a Superbill, a very specific and detailed ‘receipt’ for medical services provided. This will be submitted directly to the insurance company for reimbursement, which will vary depending on insurance company and plan. If you are interested in submitting a Superbill for reimbursement, please contact your carrier directly and obtain the following information:
- Does my plan allow for reimbursement for outpatient mental health services through a Superbill?
- If so, how much will I receive as reimbursement?
- How do I submit the Superbill and how long does it take to process?
Form of Payment
Moments of Clarity accepts all major credit cards as form of payment. Payment for services are required on the date of service unless arrangements have been made in advance.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, there will be a charge for the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!