Rates & Insurance
Without insurance, sessions are billed at a private pay rate of $110 per session.
For services that are covered by insurance, Amanda Spriggs is in-network with the following: Lyra, New Directions, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Optum, UMR, and United Healthcare.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include outpatient mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- If I do not have a deductible, is there a copay? If so, what is the copay for each session?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Is telehealth a covered service on my plan?
I accept all major credit cards as forms of payment. Payment for services are required on the date of service unless arrangements have been made in advance.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, there will be a charge for the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!